What We Know about Experience 9
Experience 9 (E9) is here...well...it's here this Thursday, September 13. On a normal year this would be the second to last experience of the year and also on a normal year Taco Bell would be running a PS4 or Xbox One giveaway BUT this year is far from normal. This year we will have 11 experiences with the gaming giveaway being in Experience 10 (E10). A link to that information can be found at the bottom of the article. Right now it's all about the "Season of Double". This started in E8 with the Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch and continues here with the Triple Double Crunchwrap, so let's just jump into it.
What's Staying and What's Going?
- The Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch will go away
- The Nach Fries are going away until 2019
New Items in E9
- The Triple Double Crunchwrap. This will be the 3rd appearance of this item, last available March of 2017. The TDC is like your normal crunchwrap but BIGGER. This item is filled with double the amount of 3 ingredients; a double layer of beef, a double layer of nacho cheese sauce, and a double layer of tostada shell. On top of all that you have your lettuce, tomato, and sour cream. Priced at $3.49 each.
- There will also be a Chipotle TDC which we haven't heard much on but assume they just add chipotle sauce for the same $3.49 price.
- The TDC will also have a $5 Box offer that comes with the TDC, 2 crunchy tacos, and a medium drink.
- Introducing the NEW $2 Beefy Crunch Burrito Duo - The iconic Beefy Crunch Burrito is back and better than ever. Now paired with your favorite Medium drink for only $2 (or by itself for $1.49)
- During the promotion on October 4th, National Taco Day, Taco Bell will sell a special $5 Taco Day box that includes a regular crunchy taco, a Doritos Nacho Cheese taco, a Doritos Cool Ranch taco, and a Doritos Fiery Taco. This box does NOT include a drink.
- Also beginning October 4th there will be a special $10 gift card promotion. Taco Bell will be giving away 1 free crunchy taco for every $10 gift card purchased. *Limit 5 free tacos per customer per day.
This Experience begins September 13 and will end October 17, 2018.
To learn more about the past, current, or future experiences please look through our site pages under the "Limited-time Offers" tab.
- Info on Experience 10 - Experience 3 are listed on our 'Upcoming/Testing LTOs' page
- Within that time period we will see our final 'Season of Double' item, another return item, two new burritos, and the return of Nacho Fries. Stay tuned for more.