What We Know about Experience 11
To start things off we do know the Experience 11 isn't your every year experience. To generalize we see one through ten for the year. Each experience lasting 1-2 months. This year we get 11. Experience 11 (E11) arrives this Wednesday November 21, 2018 and will last until Wednesday December 26, 2018. For those who don't know each "Experience" is a new release by Taco Bell that usually lasts 4-6 weeks and featured new items, promotions, and menu changes. With that being said let's just jump into it.
What's Staying and What's Going?
- The Double Chalupa is staying along with the $5 Double Chalupa Box
- The Beefy Crunch Burrito should be fully depleted at this time
- The $10 Gift Card Promotion will continue - Receive one free crunchy taco for every $10 in Gift Cards purchased (Limit five (5) per person, per day.
- The Green Apple Freeze Continues
New to Experience 11
- The Rolled Chicken Tacos are back for the 4th time. Last time we saw these were for E10 2017 (Nov. 2017). These are crispy tacos rolled up with marinated all-white-meat shredded chicken, with a choice of 3 flavorful dipping sauces: Spicy Ranch sauce, Nacho Cheese Sauce, or Guacamole.
- You will be able to order these as 2-packs with one dip, 4-packs with 2 dips, a $4.99 combo with 4 rolled tacos, 2 dips, and a large drink, or a $10.99 12-pack that includes 6 rolled tacos, 3 dips, and 6 crunchy tacos
You can always find more information on future and testing offers on our page here.