To start things off we do know the Experience 11 isn't your every year experience. To generalize we see one through ten for the year. Each experience lasting 1-2 months. This year we get 11. Experience 11 (E11) arrives this Wednesday November 21, 2018 and will last until Wednesday December 26, 2018. For those who don't know each "Experience" is a new release by Taco Bell that usually lasts 4-6 weeks and featured new items, promotions, and menu changes. With that being said let's just jump into it.
What's Staying and What's Going?
- The Double Chalupa is staying along with the $5 Double Chalupa Box
- The Beefy Crunch Burrito should be fully depleted at this time
- The $10 Gift Card Promotion will continue - Receive one free crunchy taco for every $10 in Gift Cards purchased (Limit five (5) per person, per day.
- The Green Apple Freeze Continues
New to Experience 11
- The Rolled Chicken Tacos are back for the 4th time. Last time we saw these were for E10 2017 (Nov. 2017). These are crispy tacos rolled up with marinated all-white-meat shredded chicken, with a choice of 3 flavorful dipping sauces: Spicy Ranch sauce, Nacho Cheese Sauce, or Guacamole.
- You will be able to order these as 2-packs with one dip, 4-packs with 2 dips, a $4.99 combo with 4 rolled tacos, 2 dips, and a large drink, or a $10.99 12-pack that includes 6 rolled tacos, 3 dips, and 6 crunchy tacos
You can always find more information on future and testing offers on our page here.